Our new bespoke support for employers starting this month aims to help them improve their handling of customer queries and complaints over the phone or face-to-face.
Relate Bedfordshire and Luton will work with managers in workshops to analyse their customer care and provide tailored strategies for improvements.
“Customer care is at the forefront of business transactions in all customer-facing sectors – and can build or break a brand’s reputation and credibility,” says local Relate CEO Angela Foll.
“Our course is designed to prepare and equip customer service staff to receive calls into their organisation in accordance with guidelines that promote a consistent standard and a client-focused approach.”
The course will enable participants to:
- Understand the use of telephone communication skills.
- Understand how to build rapport and maintain a good relationship with the caller.
- Give clear explanations about products and services.
- Understand the importance of getting the right service to the client.
- Deal with objections and difficult phone calls.
- Understand and adopt excellent face-to-face customer care skills.
Employers can find out more by calling the Relate Bedfordshire and Luton training team on 01234 342503 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.